Holiday Wishes from Simply Stephen
|December 24, 2008||Posted by simply stephen under community||
We are now in the holiday season and I want to take the time to share my holiday wishes with everyone. Here’s a reminder of some Simple Christmas Pleasures that can make the holiday extra special. I hope you all took the time to make some green changes this year and this Christmas. Perhaps your Christmas Tree?
For everyone that has visited the site, I want to thank you and wish each of you prosperity, happiness and health in your journey towards green, simple, living. Please be safe and cherish the time you have with family and friends. May the New Year bring you prosperity.
Here’s what I hope for over the holiday:
- Have a safe journey and arrive alive
- Enjoy Festivities and be thankful that you were provided for
- Cherish the time with family and friends
- Slow down, not just for the holiday, learn to relax all year round
- Keep warm and nourished
- Be kind, caring and generous…
And in the year ahead:
- All the world has food, shelter and clothing
- Peace (I know we say it) but it is time the world set aside all differences – Everyone!
- Friendship, Love, Happiness, Healing, Health & Prosperity
- A world focused on community and sharing (more giving and less taking) – social change
- Less consumption or at least smarter, greener consumption
- A more green, simple lifestyle adoption…where everyone takes time to smell the roses
- An end to pain and suffering
Okay, so these are some pretty lofty goals…but we all need a starting point. To focus on these things may be admirable, but the reality is that we are all connected and need to share these goals in some way, no matter how small. Enjoy your Holiday and prosper in the New Year but share your success and help make changes to the environment and communities around the world. This wish will have a lifetime of lasting effect.
Enjoy your holiday! This is the last post until the New Year. Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year…let’s hope it’s a good one, without any tears!
if you liked this post, take a gander at these ones!
- holiday wishes for 2009
- season greetings for 2011
- happy holiday 2012
- a few things to make your christmas green
- rants, raves & rhetoric: the 3rs – july 1, 2011