simply stephen network launch
|November 30, 2009||Posted by simply stephen under community|
As many of you know, simply stephen is undergoing dramatic changes. The last couple months I have been branding my sites. There are 6 main websites (2 to be launched early 2010) and 6 mini or specialty sites (also early 2010). Some technical obstacles caused delays but excellent solutions were implemented.
I’ve also been streamlining my blogging and social media process. The bulk of the changes are done but content, graphics and various tasks remain. I managed to make my November target.
- create a standard, clean simple look and function
- provide short quick articles and cut out the fat – reduce your information overload
- direct you with value added resources and activities to expedite your needs
- abc’s – a glossary of key terms
- two cents – taxi your way to simple resources, sites and suggestions to learn, save time & money.
- simple siments – your keys to take life one simple step further with our 5-25 minute simple assignments sprinkled throughout the site.
- community - with dedicated exclusive private twitter profiles (I still encourage you to comment and will have a ticket system in place for directly contact)
- exclusive free eCourse – we like to simplify, so we want to teach you how it can benefit you – before the end of December 09
- value added products - available for purchase in the new year
- ensure timely, regular quality posting and interactions
- find the best green solutions & walk the talk too (this can be a challenge)
- Incorporate my life purpose in the sites – “to help others cope with life obstacles”
The above list is almost complete, while in Beta for the next couple of months expect to see changes and implementation along with a lot more interaction. There are still some adjustments to be made.
So without further ado, the following main sites are a part of the simply stephen network, content and guidance – filtering the noise to keep things simple. Why complicate things?
Cope With Life (CWL)- from an everyday guy talking about stuff he’s been through – experiences and solutions to help you cope with your life obstacles….topics include adoption, anger & stress, child abuse, clutter, debt, depression, divorce, parenting, work & more…
Have A Niche Day (HAND)- Passive income with niche marketing… simplified. Learn what tools and skills you really need to cut out the fat. I hope you enjoy and “Have A Niche Day!”.
Tools For Twits (TFT)- Twitter Tool Reviews in 140 words or less…with a dash of feedback on everything Twitter.
Living On A Dime (LOAD)- simply stephen focuses on the green simple side of things but here the focus will be on savings and frugal living. *site to be launched early 2010
Yurtopia Project – Hmm, sounds like a fruit drink doesn’t it? I’d keep you in suspense but instead, will let you know that Yurtopia is my raison d’etre and is not yet active. For over a decade, I’ve been researching sustainable living. The goal, to develop a large scale, grassroots housing project in rural Ontario for under $50,000. The houses – affordable, sustainable, recycled material, comfortable, off-grid and so much more…please contact if you are interested in further details and/or would like to participate in the project. *site to be launched early 2010
There are several mini sites which can be accessed from the blogroll. You will notice new ones popping up all the time.
That’s it…I’ve put it all on the line now. My life in full public view, especially with CWL & Yurtopia. Real events, dramas and passions brought to you up close and personal. I hope you will enjoy the new sites. Your feedback and “extra eyes” is always appreciated. Please have a good look around the sites and use the resources and tools provided to get you where you need to go. Thanks as always for you patronage.
if you liked this post, take a gander at these ones!
- announcement – living on a dime blog is live
- rants, raves & rhetoric: the 3rs – march 28, 2011
- rants, raves & rhetoric: the 3rs – may 6, 2011
- rants, raves & rhetoric: the 3rs – March 14, 2011
- rants, raves & rhetoric: the 3rs – may 20, 2011